Thursday, February 27, 2014

create-a-baby genetics

In class, we were given a partner to "create" a baby with. One was a male and the other was a female. We went through different traits of each other and had to see what was passed into our baby. By doing this it helped to get a better understanding on why babies turn out the way they do. This also helped me to understand why I have some of my mom's features and some of my dad's but not all of them.We had to create a baby to get a better understanding on why a baby looks the way it does. For example a baby may look more like it's dad due to the fact that his genes are dominate. I was partnered with a girl so one of us was a guy and the other a girl. We went through every main physical feature and had to see if our baby would have that trait or not. A lot of the traits were only 50-50, some were 25%, and others were 100%. Down below is a list of the physical feature my baby would have due to us parents physical features.





No comments:

Post a Comment